What Are Basic Steps to Comply with Osha?
There are five elementary steps can take to have a well-rounded safety program that produces a safe work environment, achieves OSHA compliance, reduces accidents and ultimately reduces workers’ compensation costs.
- Develop the various programs required by the OSHA standards.
- Integrate those programs into the daily operations.
- Investigate all injuries and illnesses.
- Provide training to develop safety competence in all employees.
- Audit your programs and your work areas on a regular basis to stimulate continuous improvement